- 5 mins to prepare.30 mins to cook.
- Serves 2
This delicious, quick and easy salmon stir-fry recipe is packed with heart-boosting superfoods.
- The Saucy Fish Company salmon with chilli, lime & ginger dressing (2 fillets per packet)
- 1 red pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 80g egg noodles, uncooked weight
- 80g sugar snap peas
- 60g beansprouts
- 2 tbsp of fresh coriander, chopped
Each serving contains
- Calories 464 23%
- Sugar 14.1g 16%
- Fat 17.2g 25%
- Saturates 2.8g 14%
- Salt 1.3g 21%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Heat your oven to 190 degrees C. Place the salmon fillets on a baking tray and when the oven is hot, place on the middle shelf and bake for 20 - 25 minutes.
2. About 5 minutes before you are ready to remove your fish from the oven, heat a non-stick pan or wok and spray with cooking spray.
3. When ready, stir-fry your red peppers.
4. After about 1 minute, add the noodles and sugar snap peas and cook until warm through.
5. Just before serving, add the beansprouts and the chilli, lime and ginger dressing, cook for a further 30 seconds and add the fresh coriander.
6. Serve immediately with your baked salmon as a whole fillet or if you prefer, you can flake the salmon fillet into the prepared noodles.
Featured in our Mediterranean diet
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers