- 4 mins to prepare. 30 mins to chill.
- Serves 4
You may be following a healthy diet but you can still treat yourself to a chocolate dessert now and again.
- 1 pot (250g) of Quark soft cheese
- 250g very low-fat fromage frais
- 1 tbsp of artificial sweetener
- 1 packet of chocolate orange Options hot drink powder
- 3 oranges
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, for dusting
Each serving contains
- Calories 145 7%
- Sugar 13.1g 15%
- Fat 0.8g 1%
- Saturates 0.1g 1%
- Salt 0g 0%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Whisk together the Quark, fromage frais, sweetener, Options powder and grated zest from one of the oranges until well combined.
2. Cut the ends off the oranges and set them on a chopping board. Using a sharp knife, remove the peel and pith and cut the oranges into segments. Do this over a bowl to catch the juices.
3. Divide the orange segments and juice between 4 glasses and spoon over the chocolate mousse.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, and dust lightly with cocoa powder just before serving.
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers