A savoury seasoned minced turkey burger served on a toasted hearty ciabatta bun.
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 8 mins
Number of servings: 4
Nutrition information per serving:
500 g minced turkey
1 small of red onion
1 pinch of mixed herbs
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp of breadcrumbs
4 ciabatta rolls
4 plum tomatoes
2 handfuls of watercress or rocket
2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1. Combine the minced turkey, finely chopped onion, beaten egg, seasonings and breadcrumbs together and mix well.
2. Shape handfuls of the mixture into burgers and then cook under a pre-heated grill for around 8 minutes on each side, until no longer pink in the middle.
3. Meantime, prepare the ciabatta rolls following pack instructions.
4. Split the ciabatta rolls, then stack with the turkey burger, tomatoes, herbs and salad, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers