Lemon feta pasta is a popular, traditional italian cuisine dish. With a fresh summery taste, it makes a deliciously light recipe for dinner.
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Number of servings: 4
Nutrition information per serving:
200g pasta, uncooked
2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, zest & juice
2 tsp of Dijon mustard
2 fat cloves of garlic
200g feta cheese
1 punnet of cherry tomatoes
4 spring onions
1. Prepare the pasta following package directions, omitting any suggested fat or salt.
2. Meantime, make a dressing by combining the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, mustard and garlic.
3. Once cooked, drain the pasta and pour into a bowl. Mix in the crumbled feta, halved cherry tomatoes, sliced spring onions and dressing.
4. This dish can be served warm or refrigerated as a packed lunch.
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers