- 10 mins to prepare. 20 mins to cook.
- Serves 4
A versatile meal that tastes great whether you have it for breakfast or lunch. Packed with high quality protein, this smoked salmon omelette recipe is also guaranteed to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- 8 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 4 tbsp of lower fat cream cheese
- 2 tbsp of chopped chives
- 2 tbsp of chopped dill
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 sprays of cooking spray
- 200g smoked salmon trimmings
Each serving contains
- Calories 305 15%
- Sugar 1g 1%
- Fat 18.5g 26%
- Saturates 6.8g 27%
- Salt 3.1g 52%
of your guideline daily amount
Whisk together the eggs, egg white and cream cheese. Season with the chopped herbs and freshly ground black pepper.
Heat the cooking spray in a non-stick frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Gently push the egg towards the centre of the pan as the edges start to set, allowing more uncooked egg to run to the outsides of the pan.
When almost set, scatter the smoked salmon over the top. Cover the pan and cook for another 30-60 seconds.
There you have it delicious, healthy smoked salmon omelette
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers