- 4 mins to prepare
- Serves 4
If you want to have a go at making your own delicious summer smoothie, try this low fat, full of flavour recipe.
- 400ml no added sugar orange juice
- 300g strawberries
- 300g low fat plain yoghurt
- 300g low fat fromage frais
- 2 tbs runny honey
- a pinch of mixed spice
Each serving contains
- Calories 82 4%
- Sugar 14g 3%
- Fat 0.8g 0.3%
- Saturates 0g 0%
- Salt 0g 0%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve in chilled glasses with ice.
4. Top with a strawberry and orange segment.
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers