- 5 mins to prepare. 20 mins to cook.
- Serves 4
For a gorgeous, low-fat and low-calorie lunch, enjoy our delicious teriyaki chicken filled pitta pocket.
- 2 chicken fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 pitta pockets
- lettuce leaves, shredded
- Teriyaki sauce
- 4 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of ground ginger
- Sprinkle of ground pepper
Each serving contains
- Calories 305 15%
- Sugar 11g 2%
- Fat 6.5g 3%
- Saturates 0.5g 0%
- Salt 2.5g 42%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together. If required add a little water for a smoother consistency.
2. Spray Fry Light on a non-stick pan and heat. Cook the chicken for about 15 minutes or until nearly done. Add the sauce and pepper slices and cook for about 5 minutes or until the pepper is starting to brown.
3. Meantime toast the pitta pockets. Slice the pockets into halves and put shredded lettuce inside. Add the cooked chicken, peppers and teriyaki sauce. Enjoy.
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers