- 5 mins to prepare. 25 mins to cook.
- Serves 4
Four easy steps to main-meal salad perfection. Just toss everything together and sit down to eat!
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 chicken fillets
- 250g pack of asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 1 head of romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp of finely chopped chives
- 6 tbsp of lower fat Caesar dressing
- 50g parmesan cheese
Each serving contains
- Calories 325 16%
- Sugar 4.4g 5%
- Fat 14.4g 21%
- Saturates 5.2g 26%
- Salt 1g 17%
of your guideline daily amount
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
2. Brush the chicken with the olive oil and cook in the griddle pan, turning once only, for 15-20 minutes until cooked through. Leave to rest for 5 mins, then cut into slices.
3. Place the asparagus in the same pan, lower the heat and cook until tender.
4. Toss the lettuce and chives with the Caesar dressing. Arrange on a plate and top with warm chicken, asparagus and Parmesan shavings. Serve immediately.
Get thousands of delicious healthy recipes and convenient meal ideas, plus...
- A diet to suit your life and tastes
- Support from a qualified Nutrition Team
- Progress charts and 1-2-1 feedback
- A handy shopping list
- Great diet tips and advice
- Access to a community of dieters and bloggers